|ON OR BEFORE
SEPT 30, 2017
|ON OR BEFORE
NOV 24, 2017
|1||Ophthalmologists (International)||US $400||US $450||US $550|
|2||Ophthalmologists (Local)||US $200||US $225||US $275|
|3||Trainees (International) *||US $200||US $225||US $275|
|4||Trainees (Local) *||US $175||US $200||US $250|
|5||Healthcare Professionals/Administrators^||US $200||US $225||US $275|
|6||Developing Nations(Rank 51 – 100**)||US $200||US $225||US $275|
|7||Developing Nations(Rank 101 or below**)||US $150||US $175||US $225|
|8||Exhibitors†||US $200||US $225||US $275|
|9||Trade Delegates††||US $300||US $350||US $450|
|10||Accompanying Persons||US $80||US $110||US $140|
Please note that registration for the 11th APVRS Congress is facilitated by the APAO ID. You will have to register for an APAO ID and authorize the 11th APVRS Congress to access your profile and contact information in order to complete your registration. This way, you will not have to input your personal particulars every year when you register for the APVRS annual congress (or the APAO annual congress). Please note that signing up for an APAO ID is a prerequisite for registration.
If you participated in previous APVRS congress(es) and provided us with an accurate email address, an APAO ID has already been created for you. You only need to input the email address you used to register for our previous congresses and retrieve your password by clicking “Forgot Password.” You will be able to review your attendance record at the APVRS annual congress since APVRS 2012 with the APAO ID.
^ Including Optometrists/Opticians/Orthoptists/Nurses/ Ophthalmic Photographers/Technicians/Administrators/Eye Bank Personnel/Prevention of Blindness Organizations/Visual Scientists/Nonophthalmic Physicians, etc.
* Registration in the trainee category will not be available during on-site registration. If you miss the deadline for online registration, you will need to pay the full amount on-site. A partial refund can be granted AFTER the 2017 Congress has ended, upon submission of the completed trainee declaration form to email@example.com.
** Country ranking based on information provided by the International Monetary Fund (2016).
† Exhibitors are only allowed to enter the Exhibition Hall. Exhibitors are NOT permitted to enter the sessions rooms to attend any Invited Programs or Submitted Programs. Please use a trade delegate badge for attending the scientific sessions.
†† Trade delegate badges can only be purchased via the Exhibitor Center.
# Online registration will be closed on November 24, 2017 (Hong Kong time, GMT+8). If you miss the online registration deadline, please register on-site at Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre.
For more registration of more than 5 delegates, please complete and return the group registration form to the APVRS secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If Local Group would like to settle the payment via Local Cheque or Local Order, please send a request to Mr. Marcus Chew at email@example.com or +603-2162 0566.
Online Payment Security and Data Privacy
- Master Card, Visa, American Express and Union Pay are accepted for online payment.
- All online transactions are processed by PayDollar, with protection of Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and support of Verified by Visa / Master. Payment details are encrypted under the SSL protocol and transmitted directly to the relevant bank for payment approval and settlement. The Organizer does not collect any credit card information submitted for online payment.
- Personal information collected through the system will be used solely for the 11th Asia Pacific Vitreo-retina Society Congress. No personal data will be disclosed to third parties by the Organizer.
- The Registration and Abstract Submission System has 128-bit SSL encryption on all pages that handle sensitive information.
To cancel your registration, a written request stating your full name and registered email address must be sent to the APVRS 2017 Congress Secretariat by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellations received in writing to the Congress Secretariat by September 30, 2017, will be accepted and registration fees will be fully refunded. For written requests received by October 31, 2017, your registration fee will be refunded less an administrative fee of US $50 per person, per meeting. The refund, after deducting the administrative fee, will be processed after the Congress only.
No refunds will be given for cancellations made after October 31, 2017, or non-attendance at the Congress.